Monday 15 September 2014

[AUDIO] Django Unchained's Daniele Watts Detained - Listen to Police Audio (Explicit)


Racism?
Django Unchained actress Daniele Watts made waves over the weekend following her bizarre detainment in L.A.
As previously reported, the Partners star was handcuffed and briefly accused of indecent exposure along with boyfriend Brian James Lucas. (The couple had been accused of having sex in the passenger seat of a Mercedes, with the door open. They were eventually released and cleared of any potential charges.) Both Watts and Lucas made statements about the incident, with Lucas noting that the handcuffs cut Watts' wrists, and charging that their accusers mistook the interracial couple for a
"prostitute" and a "client."
Continue to listen...........................................



"They weren't expecting D to be so intelligent and outspoken, and left truly feeling the fear vibration finding out that they had just f----ed with 2 celebrities (Celebrated People)," continued Lucas, who works as a raw food enthusiast and celebrity chef.

"Those cops could not stop me from expressing myself," Watts wrote via Facebook. "They could not stop the cathartic tears and rage from flowing out of me. They could not force me to feel bad about myself. Yes, they had control over my physical body, but not my emotions. My feelings. My spirit was, and still is FREE."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...