Thursday 4 December 2014

"I Married A Fucking Monster " Kendra Wilkinson



Last we heard, Kendra Wilkinson and Hank Baskett were trying to work things out in their marriage, after things sort of fell apart over the summer, when she learned that he had probably maybe cheated on her with transsexual model Ava Sabrina London while she was eight months pregnant with their second child. Now in a sneak peek clip of Hank trying to explain his side, Kendra calls him a "f---ing monster."
continue reading after the break....


In Kendra On Top: The Untold Story, the former NFL player is finally getting to tell his side of the story, and why he waited so long to confront the rumors with his wife.

"I handled this wrong," he admitted. "I immediately froze. I was scared. I felt like I was going to lose everything -- my wife and my kids -- because I couldn't tell my true story to her."

Hank claimed that he did try to talk to Kendra about the headlines coming out that he had cheated on her with a transsexual woman, but that before he could get very far, she flipped her lid.

"Kendra just immediately went off and just started going ballistic," he recalled. "That's when she walked immediately in our bathroom, grabbed her wedding rings and the rings I've gotten her and flushed them down the toilet."

Kendra jumped in to add, "I flush them so f--king fast and then I go on a rage. I didn't know you at the time. I was like, Oh my god. This is a f--king monster I married. This is a f--king crazy, sick f--k that I married. I mean, I just gave birth. I had post-partum blues!"

Hank then admitted that he didn't go to Kendra right away, and let her find out from the media because he scared as to how she would react. Apparently they'd already been having some issues, and he was afraid of how she would react.

"I didn't go to you right away because I was scared of where we had been in our communication and how you had already been telling me that marriage isn't for you, there's more out there for you," Hank admitted. "I didn't know how you would react to me talking to you like this."

Kendra then got really upset, and insisted that she's easy to communicate with. Even though she flushed her rings down the toilet before she gave her husband a chance to explain himself.

"See, that offends me," Kendra said. "I look at myself as a person you can talk to. I feel like I'm a person ..." That's as far as she got before Hank jumped in again and countered, "You admitted for months you shut me off whenever I tried to talk to you."

2 comments:

  1. Hello People
    Government register, MR CHIEF YABIYE TAYISE LOAN LENDER . Those in need of loan assistance? Is bank denny you of loan? Are you in any kind of financial difficulty, Do you need a loan to clear up your dept? Are you a business man or woman who intended to expand His or her business? We offer all kind of LOAN low interest rate of 14%;. kindly contact us via email: (chiefyabiyetayise@gmail.com)

    MR CHIEF YABIYE TAYISE...... Note copy the email to reply so that it will be receive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT ILLUMINATI TEMPLE Of MONEY AND
    POWER JOIN THE ILLUMINATI email vas
    (keremuhenry3434@gmail.com) or (mariaomer@outlook.com) Mr Keremu
    Are you a business man or woman, political,musician,student the you want to be rich, famous, powerful in life join the Illuminati brotherhood cult today and get
    instant rich sum of. 1million dollars in a week, and a free home. any where you choose to live in this world and also get 10,000,000 U.S dollars monthly as a salary...
    BENEFITS GIVEN TO NEW MEMBERS WHO JOIN
    ILLUMINATI.
    A Cash Reward of USD 500,000
    If you are interested email the agent now send your e-mail (keremuhenry3434@gmail.com) or (mariaomer@outlook.com) for immediately initiation. New members registration is now open online... Note copy the email to reply so that it will be receive.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...