Thursday 13 March 2014

Photo: Biola Ige Refuses To Make Comment On NUDITY Saga


So i was surfing the internet when i stumbled on this picture of two NOLLYWOOOD acts Biola Ige and Muna Obiekwe.
Turns out a journalist got in touch with her this morning and asked what she has got to say about her semi-nude picture circulating online, and Biola gave a shocking reply. Her words;

'Thanks for calling but at this period. I shall not be talking but I appreciate the fact that you called and I promise that soon when I have something to say I will call you'.

i dont know why but they seemed to be enjoying themselves and of course there is a third party behind the photo cause the dude looks so busy with his hands that he could not have taken the picture. maybe its a scene from a movie.
Well what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...