Sunday 6 April 2014

Dayo Amusa: I am not Dating Kwam 1


Most people know Dayo amusa, some because she is a sex symbol in Nollywood and some because they love her acting. The truth still remain that she is good at what she does, But It hasn’t been easy for the beautiful Yoruba actress, Dayo Amusa, popularly known as Dewunmi Iberu since she took part in a special role during the wedding of King Wasiu Ayinde Mashal’s daughters, couple of weeks ago. The producer of ‘Unforgivable’ has been having a hard time to explain if she is or not having a secret affair with the Fuji maestro.

In a recent interview, the hazel eyes beauty told her story, saying “Left to me, I wouldn’t like to react to this kind of question anymore because it’s more like a dead issue. It doesn’t have any meaning to me again. This issue has been on ground since 2011, when I launched my movie Dewunmi Iberu. That was the time K1 performed, forgetting that I am not the only actress or actor the man had played for.

Recently he performed at Murphy Afolabi’s movie premiere. The question is, is he also sleeping with Murphy Afolabi? So, some people are just not alright upstairs. K1 is happily married. I respect him and his wife. I saw a good father in him, likewise, he saw a good daughter in me. But once they don’t understand the kind of relationship between you and a man, they start insinuating what’s far from the truth. Fine, they said I played an important role at his daughters’ wedding. They forgot I wasn’t the only one invited to play a role. I don’t even know what was so important in what I did.

I don’t need to be repeating myself. He is a father to me, and I respect him a lot. He has not disrespected himself before me, and I have also not disrespected myself before him. So, if he is doing something, and I am invited just the way I was at the events they’re talking about, I must play my part well. Besides, I wasn’t the only daughter he invited. A lot of us were there, even adopted ones. So, I wasn’t the only one that stood as his daughter during the week-long ceremonies. I have known K1 to be very nice, and I respected him for that.

People should just let me rest. Alhaji invited a lot of celebrities to his daughter’s weddings, and I was contacted to entertain all the actors and actresses, which was exactly what I did on his behalf. So, what’s so special about that? How can that be fueling unnecessary speculation about myself and him? Some people are just jobless.

I don’t know what their problem is. If since 2011 people have been insinuating we’re dating, are we not supposed to be tired of each other? Just because they don’t understand the true relationship between us, that’s why they keep peddling useless rumor. They are just disturbing their brains over what is not. But my conclusion is that whoever thinks my way of life is a problem to him or her should vacate the earth surface and stay six feet underneath” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...