Sunday 11 May 2014

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY: Kim shares photos of herself and her Baby + Kanye's romantic present.


Kim Kardashian took to instagram to celebrate mother's day, The sexy socialite is seen holding her baby while lying on a fur rug. "This little girl has changed my world in more ways than I ever could have imagined!" she captioned the precious photo. "Being a mom is the most rewarding feeling in the world! Happy Mothers Day to all of the moms out there!"

Her Fiance Kanye west gave her a present of a giant wall of flowers which she also posted . "I woke up to a wall of roses, hydrangeas and peonies!!! I have the best fiancé in the world! I love you so much baby!!!! #HappyMothersDay," Kardashian captioned the photo of the giant gift.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...