Friday 23 May 2014

Las Vegas Police Department reveals Rapper Tu-pac's final words


18 years after Rap king Tu-pac Shakur was mysteriously murdered at his prime, another piece has been revealed and that being his final words. I know you might be thinking "Forgive me father for i have sinned"? Well pause for a minute because now retired policeman Chris Caroll claims that the rapper's last words were to him and they were "FUCK YOU".
The shooting occurred just after Mike Tyson's fight at the MGM grand in las vegas. Officer Carroll, who was on bike patrol that evening in September 1996, described being first on the scene in the Las Vegas Seven.
Carroll recalled opening Tupac's car door, which was peppered with bulletholes, and catching the rapper as he fell into his arms, covered in blood.
 "I’m looking at Tupac, and he’s trying to yell back at Suge, and I’m asking him, ‘Who shot you? What happened? Who did it?’" said Carroll. "And he was just kind of ignoring me. He was making eye contact with me here and there, but he’s trying to yell at Suge."
"All of a sudden in the snap of a finger, he changed. And he went from struggling to speak, to an ‘I’m at peace’ type of thing. Just like that," the former police officer continued. "And that’s when I looked at him and said one more time, ‘Who shot you?’"
"He looked at me and he took a breath to get the words out, and he opened his mouth, and I thought I was actually going to get some cooperation. And then the words came out: ‘F–k you.'"
Although elaborate conspiracy theories abound nearly two decades later with the likes of suge knight being linked to the murder, but no one has ever been charged with the "Hit them up" rapper's death.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...