Friday 2 May 2014

WTF! James Franco Pulls Down His Underwear in Racy Instagram Picture —Then Deletes It


Hollywood actor, James franco is at it again, this time the 36 years old star posted the racy photo on instagram before deleting it. The picture had the caption "JUMP ROPE"
Just last month, Franco got media attention after hitting on a 17 year old on instagram. When he addressed the issue on Live with Kelly and Michael, he said "I'm embarrassed, and I guess I'm just a model of, you know, how social media is tricky," Franco said. "It's a way people meet each other today. But what I've learned I guess just because I'm new to it is like, you don't know who's on the other end. You meet somebody in person and you get a feel for them but you don't know who you're talking to, and, you know? So I used bad judgment. I learned my lesson.

"I saw her and she said on her page, 'I love James Franco! Blahblahblah. 'Well, OK, you look interesting. I don't know how old you are," he recalled. "I was a gentleman. I said, 'Do you have a boyfriend?' And her response was, 'Not when you're around.' So that to me sounds like, OK, she's interested." Though his reputation took a hit, the Palo Alto star said he imagined the fallout was far worse for Clode, who isn't used to life in the public eye: "My sense is that it turned bad on her."
What do you think about the photo?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...