Sunday 2 November 2014

FAME AND LUV - EPISODE 11 {A CHANCE TO MAKE}



It’s the weekend and #FameAndLuv is here!!

...This time with Episode 11 – “A chance to make”

Find out what happens next with the 4 main characters: Shewa, Lumi, Aminu and Chi-Chi...

Last week, Episode 10 was released and it was called “Trouble to handle”:
• Chi-Chi and Shewa went clubbing, and Chi-Chi drank too much.


• Shewa and Aminu kissed.



*****

Wondering what happens in Episode 11?
Find out right here!

Start reading Episode 11 – “A chance to make” – here...



*****


AMINU’S ROOM – 9am.

Chi-Chi wakes up with a heavy hangover.

She looks around her environment and realizes she’s in Aminu’s room.
She finds Aminu sleeping on the bed, beside her.


She grabs her head as she feels the piercing headache.
Aminu wakes up also.

AMINU
hey... you’re up.


CHI-CHI
…how did I get here?
AMINU
I brought you girls back.
CHI-CHI
where is Shewa?
AMINU
she... left this morning, really early.
CHI-CHI
I got drunk, abi? Hope it wasn’t too bad?
AMINU
not too bad, you just lost your bag, with your phones.
CHI-CHI
what? My bag?


AMINU
Shewa’s too!
CHI-CHI
oh my God!

A short silence.
Chi-Chi then struggles to stand off the bed.


She gets up.

CHI-CHI
...I’ll get her things back for her.
AMINU
okay dear, whatever you say... are you sure you can walk?
CHI-CHI
yes, I can... I just need to get to my room.

Chi-Chi finds her shoes. She puts them on.
She begins to recall some parts of last night.

CHI-CHI
thank you for coming to get us, Aminu.


AMINU
you know I don’t need the thanks; it was all fun to me.

Chi-Chi giggles softly.
Aminu then stands off the bed.

AMINU
I know you would do the same for me, anytime.


CHI-CHI
you know it, dear.
AMINU
let me take you to your room.

They head towards the door.


CHICKEN REPUBLIC, AKOKA – 3pm.


Aminu walks in.
He spots Lumi as he enters.


He signals to him. He then continues towards the counter, to order his food.
He orders a Chicken Burger meal.


He then goes to sit with Lumi

AMINU (to Lumi)
what’s up bro?
LUMI
mehn, I’m good.
AMINU
I just saw Shewa outside, on my way in.


LUMI
yeah... we were together. She said she had to go read for a test.
AMINU
okay... hope everything is okay with her?
LUMI
Well... she said she lost her phone last night
AMINU
oh yeah? She told you about that?
LUMI
yeah – o, you know?
AMINU
yeah… she and Chi-Chi lost their phones.


LUMI
oh, Chi-Chi too?
AMINU
yeah.
LUMI
oh, Chi-Chi was the one who told you?


AMINU
yeah… I saw her last night and… she told me how the two of them lost their phones.
LUMI
that’s crazy o. She is going to need to get a new phone too? If I lose my phone right now I’ll almost die, just because of the contacts.
AMINU
as in…
LUMI
anyway... I invited Shewa over to sleep in my room tonight.


AMINU
oh yeah?
LUMI
yes o... so i guess I’ll find out if she loves me today, just like you suggested last week.
AMINU
I didn’t suggest that o; I just said you should give her something to chase – but it’s a good idea to invite her to sleep over.
LUMI
hmmm... I know you’ve done this more than I have.

Aminu giggles.

AMINU
you’re my senior o!
LUMI
Yeah right... so do you think I should go all the way?


AMINU
you mean sex?

LUMI
yeah.
AMINU
well yeah... might as well just give it a shot.
LUMI
Hmmm... that’s what I’ll do.

A short silence.
Lumi finishes his food. He gets up, prepared to leave.


LUMI
alright, see you later mehn.
AMINU
later.


*****

THIS IS A SNIPPET.
To read the full episode, go to:
www.fameandluv.com/episode11

Written & Produced by: Femi Balogun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...