Tuesday 13 January 2015

Fashion Police Honors Joan Rivers On Season Premiere "Touching"



‘Fashion Police’ on E! As the show welcomed new host Kathy Griffin, it paid heartfelt tribute to the late and great Joan Rivers.
Fans and friends of Joan Rivers are not at all over the comedienne’s death, and now that the awards season is officially underway, her absence can be felt more than ever. When the red carpet commentator passed away late last year, she was still under contract with Fashion Police, so it’s only fitting that the show honored her in its season premiere. Check out the way her cohosts memorialized their fallen fashionista!


“Before I start making more enemies and burning more bridges, I just want to thank my good friend whom we all miss, Joan Rivers,” Kathy said to audience cheers. “Of course, Joan, I know you’re watching from heaven but don’t get it twisted. I will not be afraid to bring the hammer down on anyone and everyone– I learned from the best.”


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...