Thursday 18 June 2015

[PHOTOS] Tyra Banks Posts A Full Make Up Selfie After A No Make Up Selfie On Instagram. See Here!!!


She is 41 and still banging......oh and there is a mirror too

Tyra, who has been a super model for more than a decade made headlines for her self-described "raw" no-makeup selfie on Wednesday, June 17, but now, she is back with another splash on Thursday, June 18, taking to Instagram with a glam, full-makeup pic to contrast her earlier shot.



She captioned the pic
Yesterday, I woke up and felt like showing you the me you deserved to see. #RawAndReal
Today, I want to continue to keep it real. Why? Because we ALL know I don't walk around looking like the bare-faced photo I posted yesterday. Almost everyday, I rock mascara, blush up my cheeks and throw concealer on those damn dark circles under my eyes I was so tempted to touch up on my raw pic yesterday.

The painted face you're looking at right now...THIS is REALLY me, too. Is it raw? Heck no! Is it real? The jury's out on that, but I say, "Yeah." I know what you're thinking. "What???!!!"
It's real because I'm keepin' it REAL by admitting I need to put stuff on my face to look like a supermodel. (Add a lil' retouching and Wham, the final look is complete!) Yeah, I wished I woke up looking flawless, but that just ain't me. Not at all. And I'm not ashamed to admit it. None of us should be.
#RougeAndReal

See the No make up pic below.
Which do you prefer?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...