Thursday 10 December 2015

Nick Cannon Is Ready To Meet With Mariah Carey's Billionaire Boyfriend



It is not strange that Nick Cannon who is soon to be ex of singer Mariah Carey is yet to meet her new billionaire boyfriend. but the wild 'n' out superstar told Ellen DeGeneres that he is ready and wants to meet with the new beau of the mother of his kids.
“I haven’t! I want to, though,” Cannon told Ellen DeGeneres of Carey’s Australian billionaire beau, James Packer. “I think that would be cool. We’ve all talked about it and stuff. But it’s cool.”
Cannon, 35, and Carey, 45, wed in 2008 and split in late 2014. Their marriage bore twins Monroe and Moroccan, who are 4.
While Carey has opened her arms to another man, Cannon says he’s moving at his own pace when it comes to women.

“I’m not ready for all that,” he explained, dancing around the issue of dating again. “I wouldn’t say dating. I’ve had friends and we hang out, but I’m not ready to do anything serious.”
In a radio interview asking about how he feels about Mariah new love life he had this say
"As long as she is happy and my children are happy, it is fine by me"
I loved them together though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...