Sunday 2 March 2014

Ellen DeGeneres reveals the role she stole Jennifer Aniston


Generally , Ellen DeGeneres  and  Jennifer Aniston  do not chase the same film roles, but they have good auditioned for the same film in 1999, and it is DeGeneres who won the second role in Ed Live on TV . "She recently reminded me that I had fought," said the presenter in the March 2 issue of the magazine Parade . "I got the part and not Jennifer Aniston! It will surely be the only time it happens."
Because the two women remained friends, we can imagine Aniston does not want him too. And it's not as if she had not done anything this year: in addition to turning the sixth season of Friends, the actress has also camped the role of Joanna in the satirical comedy 35 hours, it is already too , and she lent her voice to Annie Hughes in the animated film The Iron Giant.
Although DeGeneres was the voice of Dory in 2003  's Finding Nemo,  she has not appeared in a single movie on the big screen from unknown recipient in 1999. But despite this, it inspired one of the most famous comedies of Sandra Bullock .
" Miss Congeniality  was inspired by me, "she reveals. "When I was preparing to co-present the Emmys, the writer saw me trying to learn to walk with a dress and high heels. My stylist taught me the time to do it, and it was too funny. Writer of Miss Congeniality saw me do it and thought it was great. "
DeGeneres presented her eponymous talk show in September 2003, but she agreed to present the Oscars for the second time on Sunday. So why has she agreed to take on this role for which she has received huge compliments during his first trial in 2007? "I said to myself:" Come on, I'll still scare me, "said the comedian and author of best-seller." It's good to do things that you do not care about the jitters. "

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...