Sunday 2 March 2014

World Best Football Cristiano Ronaldo Launches new CR7 Mag



Cristiano Ronaldo has launched his magazine named Cr7 magazine. here is his opening comment on the magazine.

Hello everyone. I’m proud to present you my new eMagazine, the CR7 eMag. This digital magazine offers you a unique multimedia experience with animated background stories, pictures and videos about me, my friends, Real Madrid and many more. It’s now available for tablets and smartphones.

The “Ballon d’Or” in Zurich is the cover story for this issue, where you can find exclusive photos and videos around the Award Ceremony: from the moment I left Madrid up to the celebrations with my family and friends. Up close, private, unleashed, has you never seen me before.

Travel to the stories about me and people who surround me, along with photos, videos, music, sound effects and spectacular animations making every single page a digital masterpiece.

Tap, swipe, feel. The unique emotional experience.
Enjoy this journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...