Sunday 1 June 2014

9ice's Ex-wife Tony Payne, Plans To Re-marry


In an Interview granted by Thisday, 9ice’s ex-wife, Toni Payne has revealed her plans to get married anytime soon.She deny being in any relationship at present, spoke about her son and how it has been taking care of the boy alone. 9ice better buckle up.
Excerpts from the interview below ..... after the break

How do you cope as a single mum, taking care of your son alone?
My son is fine. He has an excellent support system around him. Lots of love and care and I am grateful to God for his blessings.
Would you consider re-marrying anytime in the future?

Yes of course.
Are you in a relationship at the moment?

I have always joked that no one will know if I am in a serious relationship till after years together.
There is an element of truth in that joke. I may change my mind as my spirit moves me but for now, I’ll keep that to myself
So that implies that you are in a relationship?

No, it implies I am not ready to share that information.
Is the person in the entertainment industry as well?
I don’t know oh! If he is short, tall, fair, dark, cute or ok I don’t know.
Since you said you’ll surely re-marry, what qualities do you look out for in a man?
The beautiful thing about growth is it helps you further learn what you want from life or in this case a partner. Top qualities for me would be compassion, care, love, ambition, hard working and honesty. Someone who loves me and everything that is mine genuinely and to a certain degree unselfishly. I am so romantic so he has to be too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...