Wednesday 4 June 2014

[PHOTOS] Kendall Jenner Poses Topless for Interview Magazine


I said it before and i would say it again, Nudity in this century is not a big deal and these celebrities are making it seem like a normal thing. Kim kardashian's half sister kendall jenner 18 has joined the endless list of celebrities who have posed topless.
"To be honest, this is exactly what I wanted to be," Jenner told the mag of being a model. Kim Kardashian's second-youngest-half-sister experienced a meteoric (and nipple-baring!) jump-start to her career in February, when she walked on several designer runways in New York and Paris.
"I was always looking up to supermodels," Jenner added. "They were, like, my superheroes." She also admitted to being starstruck by Beyonce. "Of course I have!" she said. "Queen Bey." The teen also cited the person she would like to meet most, dead or alive, is Martin Luther King Jr.
I think my crush is shifting towards your direction kendall.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...