Sunday 15 June 2014

Amaka Obi Tells Her Story Of Lesbianism


According to Vanguard News.
Curvaceous Nollywood producer, actress and big  boss at Dove House Productions, is a woman who lives in the eye of the storm. If people are not talking about her tiny waist and massive backside, then it is something the backside has done to some hapless guys. Even top singer, D’Banj dropped a line on her on his hit single ‘Miss Endowed’. She is the ‘Amaka Endowed’ the singer sang about.

She is a woman you wouldn’t have to ask what her selling point is, because it is so obvious they come screaming at you. But Amaka would tell you her bum isn’t her favourite body part. “I think the best part of my body is my face. It is my face because if my face is not appreciated by someone, then it would be about lust because all he would be thinking would be about pulling my clothes to see my bum and all that”.

But right now Amaka isn’t talking about her bum, what is on the menu for her is her latest film titled “Lagos Housewives”, a soft drama, where she is giving us the works on lesbianism. According to her, she hasn’t had any direct experience : “I have not had any personal experience whatsoever but I am dismayed by what has been happening in the society. Many young married women take to lesbianism because they are abandoned by their husbands. The trend these days is that foreign based Nigerian men come home, get married, get their wives pregnant and leave for their stations, abandoning the wives and kids. Some of these young married women resort to lesbianism to fill the vacuum their husbands left” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...