Tuesday 10 June 2014

Kris Jenner: Jaden Smith's Batman Costume at Kim Kardashian's Wedding Was "Genius"


Kris Jenner said on her daughter Kylie Jenner's BFF and rumoured boyfriend Jaden smith's batman oufit to kim kardashian's wedding and how she borrowed his batman shoes
"He is the greatest kid in the world," Jenner said of Smith, 15, to HuffPost Live on June 5. "I'm very close to Jaden and he's like one of my own, you know."
So how exactly did the mom of six feel about the teen's ensemble at the star-studded nuptials? "He had this Batman costume on and I thought it was just genius," she said. "When you look at it … it sounds just crazy," Kardashian's mom admitted of his white costume, "[But] it was beautiful. He looked so good, and so fun, and he also has a really good sense of humor." See all the glam stars at Kimye's wedding here.
"He saved my life the next day," the 58-year-old revealed, "Because I lost my suit and shoes I had gone to Florence in—I couldn't find my clothes. I happened to have a pair of jeans and a jacket and shirt to leave in. But I had no shoes, expect my Giuseppe Zanotti shoes that Giuseppe gave us to wear walking down the aisle, but I couldn't wear those home."
"Jaden came walking out of the hotel and I said. 'Jaden, where's your Batman boots?'... And I borrowed them!" she said. "So, Batman saved the day."



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...