Sunday 21 September 2014

FAME AND LUV - EPISODE 4 {DON'T GO THERE}



It’s the weekend and #FameAndLuv is here again!!

This time with Episode 5 – “Don’t go there.”

Find out what happens next with the 4 main characters: Shewa, Lumi, Aminu and Chi-Chi...

Last week, Episode 4 was released and it was called “Something New”:
·         Aminu was trying to hide the news that Chi-Chi had broke up with him.

·         Shewa decided to try out a new relationshiop with Aminu.


*****

Wondering what happens in Episode 5?
Find out right here!

Start reading Episode 5 – “Don’t go there” – here...
SHEWA’S ROOM – 10pm.

Shewa is standing in front of the mirror wearing a lovely dress.
She turns right and left to make sure it’s sitting properly.

There is a knock on the door.

SHEWA
it’s open!

Chi-Chi walks in carrying a large bag.

SHEWA
look at the time you’re coming, Chi-Chi! And you’re not even dressed?

CHI-CHI
don’t worry; what I’m wearing is inside the bag.

Chi-Chi sits on the bed.

SHEWA
what do you need this big bag for, are you planning to move here?

They giggle.

CHI-CHI
I actually have five different choices of what to wear in here, and some more shoes sha…
SHEWA
how many shoes do you need?
CHI-CHI
just one! But I haven’t made up my mind yet – help me choose. By the way, I love your dress! I think I’m going to wear a dress too – that reduces the choices to two because I only brought two dresses.


Chi-Chi starts pulling out clothes and shoes from the bag.

SHEWA
what about the dress you bought online?

Shewa picks up a bag from her dressing table.

CHI-CHI
Is it here already? The website said delivery is in 5 days.
SHEWA
well, it only took two days because it came this afternoon; you’re the one that gave them my address.

Shewa hands the bag over to Chi-Chi.
Chi-Chi collects it and pulls out the new dress.

SHEWA
...this morning, you said you didn’t want to go clubbing with us o.
CHI-CHI
because of Aminu naa...
SHEWA
but now you’re going all out to impress Aminu.
CHI-CHI
I’m not trying to impress Aminu, I don’t care about Aminu, I simply want to look good – the club is going to be full of guys and I’m going there to have fun.

SHEWA
ooohh, so you plan to make him jealous?

Chi-Chi seems satisfied with the dress. She decides to try it on.

CHI-CHI
I don’t even care about his presence – this one that Lumi decided to take us clubbing; he must really be in love with you oo.
SHEWA
well, the first time we fought it was because he didn’t want me to go clubbing – one time when Aminu suggested we should all go – so he was just, like, he was sorry about that and we should all go. By the way, it’s Aminu taking us clubbing.
CHI-CHI
oh okay. Whatever. I’m just happy you took the chance with Lumi, like I told you to.

SHEWA
you’re the one who put it in my head.
CHI-CHI
and aren’t you happy you guys are together now?
SHEWA
…I am but it still doesn’t feel guaranteed. Anything can happen; he can start behaving like an asshole tomorrow, or he can find another girl…
CHI-CHI
in the meantime… [holding Shewa] be happy.

Shewa smiles.

SHEWA
okay ma… why do I get this feeling that you and Aminu might get back together tonight?

Chi-Chi laughs, sarcastically.

CHI-CHI
that is the wrong-est feeling, dear. I’m so not thinking about him, trust me. I’m just happy that we can be in the same room without guilt or hatred or anything like that. I think it’s a step forward.

SHEWA
hmmm… so it’s over, right?
CHI-CHI
completely over…. And I think this dress will do!

She smiles, admiring herself in the mirror.


THE PLACE BY PAPAS, LEKKI – 11:30pm.

Aminu and Chi-Chi are seated at a table, in the club.
The Waiter just brings some drinks.
He sets them on their table.
Shewa and Lumi are dancing.

Aminu mixes some drinks for Shewa and Lumi.
He then stands up and gives it to them while they dance.

SHEWA (to Aminu)
wait first… [tasting the drink] yeah, Just right! – If it was Lumi he’ll have put only two drops of vodka and filled the cup with juice.

They all laugh.
Aminu returns to his seat.


THIS IS A SNIPPET.
To read the full episode, go to:
www.fameandluv.com/episode5

Written & Produced by: Femi Balogun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...