Saturday 27 September 2014

FAME AND LUV - EPISODE 6 {MAKE THE CHOICE}




It’s the weekend and #FameAndLuv is here again!!

This time with Episode 6 – “Make the Choice.”

Find out what happens next with the 4 main characters: Shewa, Lumi, Aminu and Chi-Chi...

Last week, Episode 5 was released and it was called “Don’t go there”:
·         The Four went to Lekki for a fun night out.


·         Aminu tried to mend his relationship with Chi-Chi.


·         Shewa caught the eyes of a mysterious ‘Mr. David, who left his card for her.



*****

Wondering what happens in Episode 6?
Find out right here!


Start reading Episode 6 – “Make the Choice” – here...


*****



AMINU’S ROOM – 9am.

Chi-Chi wakes up with Aminu’s hand around her.


She suddenly recalls last night.
Aminu is still half-asleep.

CHI-CHI
oh my God!

Aminu wakes up.
Chi-Chi avoids eye contact with him.


AMINU
hey.
CHI-CHI
please get your hand off me.

He slowly lifts his hand off her.

AMINU
…what is the problem?

She wraps the blanket around her naked body and stands off the bed.

CHI-CHI
nothing. I just need to leave… I can’t believe you took advantage of me last night.
AMINU
advantage?! You were the one who took off my trousers!


She ignores his statement. She picks up her dress from the side of the bed.
She then goes into the bathroom and locks the door.
Aminu sits up on the bed, properly.


The sleep finally leaves his eyes and he suddenly feels the effects of the extra champagne last night.
Chi-Chi comes out of the bathroom quite quickly, with her clothes back on.
She heads back towards the bed to get her shoes and bag.

CHI-CHI
whatever happened last night was a mistake.
AMINU
a mistake? The first time we have sex and you call it a mistake.
CHI-CHI
there’s no more ‘WE’, Aminu! We’re not going out, so this shouldn’t have happened.
AMINU
I had a great time last night.
CHI-CHI
just shut up.


She puts on her shoes.
She picks up her phone and puts it in her bag.

AMINU
what are you doing?
CHI-CHI
I’m leaving, what does it look like I’m doing?
AMINU
why are you so hyper? Relax na, so I can put on a shirt and drop you.
CHI-CHI
don’t worry, I’ll take a cab.
AMINU
this is just unfair; you’re not even letting me have a say in this.


CHI-CHI
no, Aminu, you don’t have a say, this is my choice. I want something else – I want someone who is capable of loving me; I want romance in my life – I need to feel loved.
AMINU
and I don’t do that?
CHI-CHI
you can’t, Aminu. You’re not capable of loving any girl – girls are just play things for you… but I am tired of letting you use my head as your playground. I’m not going to be that weak little girl anymore. I choose to find someone who would want nothing else but me.


Aminu has nothing to say in response.
She picks her bag and heads towards the door.

AMINU
and I was thinking we’ll have breakfast this morning and gist and catch up.
CHI-CHI
[opening the door] enjoy your breakfast.


She leaves and shuts the door.
Aminu stares at the shut door, feeling sad.


CLASSROOM7:30pm.

Shewa is trying to do some reading.


She keeps getting distracted.
She pulls out the business card again, which was given to her last night at the club, by Mr. David.
She’s trying to muster up the courage to call.
Her phone rings. She looks at it.
It’s ‘Lumi’ calling.


This is about the tenth time he’s calling today.
She ignores his call, like she’s been doing all day.
Her phone stops ringing.
She picks up the card again, and this time, dials the number.


It rings.

SHEWA
hi… am I speaking to Mr. David?


DAVID
speaking. Who’s this?
SHEWA
this is… Shewa. You approached me at the club last night and gave me your card; you told me to call you concerning a modeling job –
DAVID
oh oh!, yeah. How are you doing?



SHEWA
I’m great, thank you.
DAVID
I was really hoping you would call. I already told my colleague that I saw someone for our Ad campaign.
SHEWA
really?
DAVID
yeah. We are planning to launch a new product in the market and we need a face like yours that can appeal to the youth market. So we would like to use your photographs in connection with our brand.
SHEWA
oh really? That sounds nice. What product is that?



DAVID
I’ll tell you all about it. Where are you at the moment?
SHEWA
I’m… at school.
DAVID
okay. Can we meet later on today, say, around 8:30pm?
SHEWA
where?



THIS IS A SNIPPET.
To read the full episode, go to:

Written & Produced by: Femi Balogun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...