Tuesday 28 October 2014

Actress Barbara Bowman Claims Bill Cosby Turned Her Into A Sex Slave



Hot water for one of Television's greatest comedians of all time. It turns out a 46 year old actress Barbara Bowman claims that Bill Cosby, 77, turned her into a sex slave.

"I was drugged and raped by that man,” Barbara told Daily Mail. “He is a monster. He came at me like a monster. My hope is that others who have experienced sexual abuse will not be intimidated into silence by the famous, rich and powerful. If I can help one victim, then I’ve done my job.”
Barbara also claims that Bill allegedly manipulated her into believing he was a father figure and took advantage of her youth and vulnerability.

Twenty-five years after alleged incidents of drugging, sexual assault, and rape at the hands of Bill, Barbara said: “I’ve been silent too long. It’s time to raise a fuss. I’m a real person that this happened to. And it’s taken decades to get over what he did to me.”
“I’m finally revealing all of my full story in hopes that others will learn to read the tell-tale signs of abuse and not wait as long as I did. No one believed me for years. They said Bill would never do that. That it was preposterous. But I’m putting my name out there and standing behind these words, just like Burress. No more code of silence,” she added.
Barbara is referring to comedian Hannibal Buress‘ recent claim that Bill is a “rapist.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...