Tuesday 28 October 2014

Rita Ora Speaks On Calvin Harris - "Right Guy at the Wrong Time"



Rita Ora was on featured on the cover of Cosmopolitan magazine and she had quite alot to say, even her infamous split with producer and Dj Calvin Harris

"It was the right guy at the wrong time. I was about to start a tour, and he was also all over the place. There's only so much you can do when you don't see each other. I really admire people who have long-distance relationships. It's an incredible achievement. I couldn't do it."
The "I will never let you down" singer also spoke on her sexuality with the magazine, she had this to say:
"I'm very proud to say that I think about sex. It's what everybody thinks about, whether they say it or not. For me, sex is a form of getting to know a person — feeling someone's skin." 
On loving her body:
"You have to come to terms with loving your body. Stand naked in front of the mirror and say, 'I'm fucking sexy.' That's where it starts."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...