Friday 28 November 2014

Maheeda Goddess of sex says God loves her nude photos [New Photos]


Maheeda the Goddess of Sex is famous for her nude photos and says she is cool with it.
Her name is Caroline Sam but she prefers to be called Maheeda or the Goddess of Sex, and she says God is not angry with her for posting nude photos of herself on the social media because He understands her


That was part of the an interview the mother of one who is more famous for her naked displays than for her singing talent, granted a Encomium weekly.

Maheeda who is never tired of telling Nigerians how she was started life as a prostitute, got pregnant at 17 and met her Dutch husband while hustling for customers, became a born again Christian and later fell by the way, also revealed in the interview that another of her kind, AfroCandy, is threatened by her and that is why she tries everything possible to outdo her.

The Naija Bad Girl also spoke about being jealous of singer Tiwa Savage and how much she loves sex.

Hear her:

I don’t have a problem doing that (posting naked photos) but I think it is because of my job and I know most Christians won’t understand it.  But I just believe that this is what I have to do, to get attention, especially when it comes to my job and I just believe His grace is enough for me. God loves me more than my nakedness.

If you see God as a Father because He sees you as a daughter, He would not because of your nakedness want to ruin you or kill you.  That is how I see God.  He understands me.  He hates me but He loves me at the same time.

On competition with AfroCandy and Tiwa Savage, she had this to say:

May be AfroCandy feels threatened by me. It is normal. I used to feel threatened as well. Sometimes I feel jealous of Tiwa Savage. I feel like why are you having all those things which I don’t have. It is just normal but it is the ability to control it that really matters.

On how she relaxes, she said:

I relax by having good sex with my husband.
 see more pics below





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...