Saturday 13 December 2014

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!! IBILOYE TOLUWANIMI @ibills FROM NIRE AKINTUNDE


I always knew that love would come find me someday, but at a point never did I know that it would be you.

Don't know when this feeling came. I got out of bed one morning, shocked about this feeling. It's not right to love you, I know! but I can't force myself to forget you. You give color to my life. Though I know the time is not right I told myself to stay away from you, but I can't teach my heart not to love you. This feeling I had for you keeps growing, a reason for me to be afraid of what this could bring. My mind always telling me to let you go, but my heart is always saying "I Love You" As the days went by I began to find that this feeling inside was one I could no longer deny.

Sometimes I wonder if what we have is too good to be true too scared to get my heart broken and scared of the thought of losing you but in the end, I trust in the author and perfecter of what I believe because what we ask for in Him, we in return shall receive "Where your treasure is, your heart will be also" is how the saying goes I may not know what tomorrow may bring, for God is the only one who knows.

It's true that every good and perfect gift is from above, Oremi you were presented to me as a beautifully packaged gift full of intelligence, beauty and love "it isn't finding the perfect person but learning to see an imperfect person perfectly" we all have our flaws but when I view you through my eyes, perfection is all I see, that I still don’t understand.

Babe I don't know how you did it, but you made me fall head over heels for you.
Happy Birthday to my second favorite woman in the world, long life and prosperity from Nire Akintunde :* :*



1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...