Sunday 21 December 2014

Nicki Blast Ex Safaree Samuels In Angry Tweets + Safaree Response



Nicki Minaj took to twitter late yesterday to blast her Ex safaree Samuels, days after she was crying while she was talking about her relationship with him during a radio interview..
read her tweets below........





     "Anything you don’t appreciate will be taken. God sees your ungrateful evil soul. I gave and gave and gave. Threatening me? Blackmail? Jump,'

    "No one puts fear in my heart!! Cuz I know God is real!!!! He's seen me be loyal to the point ppl said I was stupid. So dig ur grave!" Nicki wrote.

    Then she apologized to her fans "I'm sorry. My fans know this isn't me, 'Hate this. But I'm human. I do so much. Too much. No man would have stayed loyal in this game like me.'

Nicki's mum and Safaree, who dated Nicki for close to 12 years also tweeted. See that after the cut...

Nicki‘s mom Carol  tweeted at Safaree: 'Safaree when you take on Nicki you take on me and the host of heaven.. Stop while you can SB!'

Safaree's tweets below...





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...