Saturday 14 February 2015

Vivica A. Fox: Ex-Boyfriend 50 Cent Is "Absolutely the Love of My Life"


 In 2003 Rapper 50 cent, 39, and actress Vivica A. Fox, 50, were in a relationship which didn't go too well and also had a rocky end, but she has opened up and it looks like the love is undying.

The recently fired Celebrity Apprentice alum, 50, admitted in a recent interview saying "He is absolutely the love of my life,"

"I really, really cared for him and I loved him very, very much and I always will, but he just wasn’t right for me," Fox told host Meredith Vieira in an episode airing Monday, Feb. 16. "That’s hard when you really, really love a person in your heart, you want to be with them, but you finally have to say, 'He's just not right for me.'"
The break up didn't go too well as both stars spoke harshly and negatively about one another after they parted ways back in 2003 but she obviously still has some feelings she is not shy to share.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...