Tuesday 11 August 2015

[PHOTOS] Serena Williams Shows Off Killer Abs On The Cover Of New York Magazine




Marry me!!!!!!

Serena Williams is on the cover of the latest issue of New York magazine, rocking her ridiculously toned body in a spread and accompanying story revealing her post-court dreams, which include a career in fashion.

Serena is on the path to being the greatest female tennis player ever has her eyes on a "Serena Slam" (aka winning all four majors in one calendar year). Serena Williams confessed that when she first considered
designing, she wanted to do a wedding dress line. "That was my first real love, but then I was like, 'Listen. I’m playing professional tennis. I’ll just do athletic-wear,'" Williams, 33, who also rocks a skintight, slitted Elizabeth and James dress in the photos, says.

More pictures below





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...