Monday 10 August 2015

Tranny, Caitlyn Jenner Considers Dating Men on "I Am Cait"




I still don't understand what is really interesting about his/her transformation but Caitlyn is getting all the attention that she wants.

It turns out that Former Olympian, Caitlyn Jenner went on vacation with her friends in the trans community on I Am Cait, where she talked about her personal life and also conquered her fear of wearing a bathing suit in public. The trans activist spoke candidly about whether she's interested in dating men or women



Cait's dating life post-transition hasn't been a huge personal priority, and she told friends that there are "bigger things to worry about than an orgasm." That said, the reality star confirmed that she's never dated a man.
"I don't know," she said. "I've never been with a guy."
At the end of the day, Jenner admitted that she can "appreciate the male form," but said that if she were to date a man, she would "want to have the right parts."


So look forward to seeing her date Men in the future, which is GROSS for me. May God forgive us all



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...