Monday 14 December 2015

Ed Sheeran Taking A Break To Have Surgery - Read His Instagram Post Here



When success has been made even beyond his imagination and having just completed his 16-month-long world tour with a final date in New Zealand on Saturday, Dec. 12, nothing more to do but to take some time off and that is exactly what English superstar singer is doing right now


Ed, just hours after his tour took to Instagram to let fans know that he's planning an extended hiatus.
"Hello all. I'm taking a break from my phone, emails and all social media for a while," the British singer, 24, wrote. "I've had such an amazing ride over the last 5 years but I find myself seeing the world through a screen and not my eyes so I'm taking this opportunity of me not having to be anywhere or do anything to travel the world and see everything I missed. To my family and friends, if you love me, you will understand me buggering off for a bit, to my fans, the #rd album is on its way and its the best thing i have made thus far. See you all next autumn and thank you for being amazing "


Sheeran's X Tour began in Japan in August 2014, and continued across five continents till it wrapped up on Saturday. In an interview with Australian radio station Nova on Dec. 7, he revealed that he's being forced to take some time off to recover from ear surgery when he gets back home to the U.K.


A photo posted by @teddysphotos on

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...