Monday 14 December 2015

"I Had An Amazing Threesom With Justin Bieber" - Brit Model Laura Carter



The story in short - "Boy meets girl, invites girl to his hotel room and then ended the night with an amazing threesome. girl enjoys the threesome and goes to the media the next day and announces it to the world". Now the story in full.

Model Laura Carter, 30, told London’s the Sun newspaper that her “Three-some” at a London hotel was “amazing.”
Bieber, 21, had picked Carter out on a nightclub dance floor a week ago, and whisked her in a chauffeured car to an after-party at the historic Rosewood Hotel — along with ten or so other young women she said.

“I was taken to this huge room which had been kitted out with a massive sound system, and there was booze everywhere,” she told the Sun.

“There were four boys and a group of ten girls, all really glamorous,” she told the paper.

“The party was in full swing and Justin was showing off his dance moves. I wanted to take a selfie to show all my friends but security took my phone at the door and put it in a bucket.”

“He said, ‘Right, girls, let’s play.’ He kissed one of the girls as a dare and that’s when it started to get on another level.”

At one point, Bieber took her to the bedroom, where a second young woman lay on a king-sized bed covered in satin sheets.

Bieber leaving with Model Laura Carter

“We got on to the bed and all started fooling around together,” she said.

But Bieber lavished more attention on Carter, and the second woman soon stormed off, she told the Sun.

He seemed more into it, happier, when it was just me and him. We just had the most amazing sex,” she told the paper.
“We’d stop for a while and have a cigarette together and a chat.”

“He asked a lot about me and what I did.”

“I told him I couldn’t believe I was there with him and he just laughed and said I was cool,” she told the paper.
“It was a bit cheesey-American but he did not disappoint. Those naked pictures did not do him justice.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...