Friday 21 March 2014

Rick Ross: 25 Things You Don't Know About Me


Nowadays, Rick Ross can toast to the fact that his sixth album, Mastermind, recently debuted at No. 1 (his fifth to do so). Here, the 38-year-old rapper breaks it down for "Us Weekly", sharing these 25 things you don't know about him.

1. I own every vintage video game, from Coleco to Xbox and everything in between.
2. During the recording process, I play video games as a stress reliever.
3. I sleep only two to three hours a night.
4. I have more than 500 tattoos.
5. I got my first tattoo at age 13.
6. I was a standout football player at Miami Carol City Senior High School.
7. I called my own plays during the playoff game.
8. Every night I fall on my knees in prayer. I remember to thank God for everything.
9. My favorite scripture is Psalms 27:1-4.
10. My friends gave me the name "Ricky Rozay" because of my love for champagne.

11. Belaire Rose is my favorite champagne.
12. Summer is my favorite time of the year. I love to "drop the top" of my rides.
13. My first car was a Chevy Caprice. My grandfather bought it for me.
14. I had kale salad for the first time today and I loved it.
15. I love the garlic Parm gilders from Wingstop.
16. Ice Cube is my favorite rapper.
17. I send my daughter flowers every month and take her on monthly dates.
18. I love to promote women within my company, Maybach Music Group. More women work in executive roles than you would think!
19. My real name is William Roberts -- and I happened to sign an artist, Meek Mill, whose real name is Robert Williams!
20. I signed Meek Mill the moment he walked out of prison in 2009.
21. In addition to music, I also direct films and videos.
22. I just purchased Evander Holyfield's estate in Georgia.
23. I am now the owner of one of the largest residential pools in the United States!
24. I've been all around the world eight times.
25. I still find Miami to be the most beautiful city in the world


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...