Monday 17 March 2014

SHOCKING: EARTHQUAKE In LA, Stars Reacts Via Social Media


Seismic shift! Hollywood felt the full force of Mother Nature early Monday, March 17 when a 4.4-magnitude earthquake rattled L.A. and the Southern California region. Stars were jolted awake by the tremors and quickly took to social media to discuss the "shallow" quake, which hit at 6:25 a.m. PST according to the U.S. Geological Survey. Read reactions below.

Kendall Jenner: "Earthquakes with Kris Jenner: she makes you run outside at 6am in your running shoes to wait for the after shock. I'm sorry but how do you run from an earthquake mom?"

Kim Kardashian: "Earthquake was scary? Were all ok though! Anyone else feel it?"

Jenna Dewan: "Ok la that earthquake was scary. No more please!"

Jessica Alba: "According to my quake feed -man it was close to home - jeez these never get easier, especially now w kids…"

Derek Hough: "Wow !!! Just felt a huge earth Quake. Shook me almost off the bed. No joke"

Julianne Hough: "Holy earthquake!!!!!! Omg!!!!!"
Kaley Cuoco: "That was way too scary…"

Nicki Minaj: "That was the scariest earthquake this lil New York girl ever experienced in Cali. Unbelievable this time. This earthquake just made me re-evaluate my entire life. lol. I swear it felt like the entire house was picked up n thrown down the block."

Evan Rachel Wood: "Earthshake!! My house shook like when the jet engine falls on donnie darko. Grabbed my baby and hid under a doorway till it was over… There are going to be so many amazing 'thats what she said' joke opportunities today."

LeAnn Rimes: "HOLY HELL we just had an earthquake! #shaking"

Elizabeth Banks: "Earthquake! I leapt out bed to check on the kids. They slept right through it, and couldn’t have cared less."

Melissa Joan Hart: "That quake felt eerily like northridge. Everyone ok?? I’m trembling."

Paris Hilton: "OMG! Did anyone just feel that Earthquake? So scary, woke me up out of an already scary nightmare. I hate earthquakes. :("

Amber Rose: "That earthquake just woke up our whole house. We’re ok hope everyone is good too. That was big. Well, it felt big."

Sarah Hyland: "That was a very scary earthquake. Barkley won’t come out from under the bed :("


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...