Tuesday 15 July 2014

[PHOTOS] Kim Kardashian Look-Alike Claire Leeson Spent More Than $30,000 on Plastic Surgery To Look Like The Reality TV Star



Seriously, Obsession cases like this gets to me. Are you for real right now? This is so crazy.
Her obsession began back in 2009, when she first watched Kardashian's popular E! reality show, Keeping Up With the Kardashians. "I was told every day that I was the 'ugliest thing alive' and I should kill myself," Leeson recalled of being bullied. "When I left school, friends would tell me that I had a resemblance to Kim. I watched [Keeping Up] and realized I had the same amount of siblings and that we have the same kind of arguments and things going on. I thought she was so beautiful and I really wanted to be like her."
 To accomplish her goal, Leeson underwent extensive work to channel the 33-year-old mother to North West and wife to Kanye West. "I've had my teeth whitened, then I wanted my boobs enhanced," Leeson told ITV, adding that she had pictures of Kim and "explained to my surgeon that I wanted to look like this."


Along with those surgical procedures, she also spent thousands of dollars on spray tanning sessions, hair extensions, clothing, makeup, and even, a special butt pad to give her behind a boost like the famous Mrs. Kardashian-West.
What do you think, A wise investment?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...