Monday 14 July 2014

[VIDEO] Karrueche Tran: I’m In A ‘Battle’ Against Rihanna For Chris Brown


 
Karrueche Tran, 26, clearly has a lot of issues that she needs to resolve with her ex-boyfriend, Chris Brown‘s ex-girlfriend, Rihanna! Chris’ famous on-and-off again girlfriend appears on the July 16 episode of BET’s new talk show, Just Keke, and she started to cry when she talked about how hard it is dealing with Rihanna and constantly being criticized by her fans on social media!

Karrueche didn’t hold back when asked what the hardest part has been about dating a mega-star.
Just keeping a level head and positivity. I’ve never dated a celebrity before so it was very new to me. Paparazzi and all that. And then, even the situation with Rihanna, you know the reason why people tuned into this so much was because it’s relatable. I have girlfriends, I have family who’s gone through the same situation. We all go through it, do you know what I’m saying? But, however…in this case my boyfriend is a celebrity who’s ex-girlfriend is an even bigger [celebrity]. Do you know what I’m saying? So, not only am I fighting a battle with her, I’m fighting a battle with her 14 million fans or however else. So, imagine how that feels for me when I gotta get on Twitter and I see a whole bunch of stuff.
Wow, it’s really the first time that we’ve seen what a toll this has all taken on poor Karrueche. We feel so sorry for her and hope that she realizes that there are a lot of people out there who do support her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...