Monday 1 September 2014

FAME AND LOVE - EPISODE 2 {BEHIND THE TRUTH}



  "Episode 2 of 'Fame and Luv', the no.1 Photo Play, is out!

Last week we got to meet the characters; Shewa, Lumi, Chi-Chi anf Aminu. 
This week we go 'behind the truth' to see even more...
Get caught up in the drama with #FameAndLuv

EPISODE 2 – BEHIND THE TRUTH.


AMINU’S ROOM – 10:50am.


Aminu getting ready for class. He is staring at himself through the mirror.
He hears a knock. He walks over to the door and opens it.
Chi-Chi is standing at the door.
Aminu looks at her, shocked.


CHI-CHI
surprise!!

He lets her inside.

AMINU (smiling)
what are you doing here?
CHI-CHI
[coming in] surprising you..... where did you hide her?
AMINU
[closing the door] hide who?
CHI-CHI
the girl you were doing before I got here.

He laughs.

AMINU
oh, her! She jumped outside the window when she heard you knock.


They both giggle.
She heads towards the bed as he returns to the mirror.
She sits on the bed.

CHI-CHI
the day I catch you, I’ll kill you both.



AMINU
well, I better make sure you don’t catch us.
CHI-CHI
ninety nine days for the thief, one day for the owner... so you’re just going to ignore me?

He turns towards her.

AMINU
aren’t you following me to school?
CHI-CHI
...I was thinking of getting to class late today.

He giggles.

AMINU
I was thinking the opposite. I need to get to class early today. I’ve been missing this lecture since we resumed

She puts her index finger over her mouth. He shuts up.
He then approaches her.
He climbs over her. She pulls him in.

AMINU
so this is all I’m good for?
CHI-CHI
...for now.
AMINU
ok then... you asked for it.


He kisses her. She kisses him back.


They continue kissing while she slides up the bed, till her legs are off the ground.
He then helps her take off her top.

AMINU
hmmm...I love this bra.
CHI-CHI
thanks! I bought in Italy.
AMINU
come to think of it – you owe me a present – where is it?

A short silence. She looks him straight in the eyes.

CHI-CHI
...we’ll talk about the present later. Right now I need you to...

She kisses him again. He kisses her back.
She leans back on the bed and he leans over her.
She wraps both of her legs around his waist.
She pulls him to her as they continue kissing.


He grinds on her, moving his waist forward and backwards in between her legs.


THIS IS A SNIPPET
To continue reading Episode 2, and also to read episode one incase you missed it,
Please go to: www.fameandluv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...