Saturday 6 September 2014

FAME AND LUV - EPISODE 3 {OUT OF HEAVEN}

‘Fame and Luv’ is here again....with Episode 3 – “Out of Heaven”

#FameAndLuv is the no.1 Photo Play series. A lovely combo of Photo and Writing, to narrate a story.

The story revolves around the lives of 4 University undergraduates: Shewa, Aminu, Lumi and Chi-Chi.

Last week’s episode was titiled “Behind the Truth”, and we got to see a different side of the characters.

Aminu lashed out at Chi-Chi for teasing him with sex.
Chi-Chi was planning her big confession to Aminu
Lumi remained consisitent, chasing Shewa.
Shewa took a chance and kissed Lumi.

Wondering what’s going to happen this week? Find out right here...

Start reading Episode 3 “Out of Heaven” now!



EPISODE 3 – OUT OF HEAVEN.


CAFETERIA – 2pm.

Lumi orders his food.


He hands the Lady at the counter money.

LADY
oohw... no change o!
LUMI
no wahala, I’ll wait until you have change.
LADY
okay.


Lumi hands her the money and heads into the hall to find a place to seat, holding his tray.
Someone calls out to him as he makes his way in.


AMINU
yo boss – Shewa’s guy!

Lumi notices Aminu. He smiles and approaches his table.

LUMI
hey, how far?
AMINU
I dey o!

Lumi places his tray on the table.
He pulls out the empty chair and sits opposite Aminu.

 
LUMI
what’s the name again?
AMINU
Aminu, boss. I can’t remember your name o...
LUMI
Lumi – just call me Lumi.
AMINU
yeah, I remember now.

Lumi begins to eat his food.

LUMI
how’s Chi-Chi na?
AMINU
she’s fine o. How’s Shewa?
LUMI
I won’t know o, I haven’t seen her since the party, last week.
AMINU
ah ahn, I thought you guys were...
LUMI
naa, not yet.
AMINU
o boy, I respect you o. That babe is sweet! Ah!


Lumi giggles.

LUMI
your babe sef is sweet na.
AMINU
for sure! My baby is hot, but still that Shewa girl... if I had my way... chai! As in, I’m ready to Paga that babe whatever to hit that.


LUMI (smiling)
she’s hot sha, I can’t lie.
AMINU
there’s no need to lie na... meanwhile, come and give me some sweet girls na, I know that you have all the babes in this school.
LUMI
who told you that?
AMINU
I know jo. You’re in final year and you’re a bad guy. I’ve been hearing all the gist about this school. I came prepared for the full experience.



LUMI
it’s a lie jo, it’s just gist.
AMINU
which kind gist? Ordinarily, sitting in this cafeteria for fifteen minutes, I’ve seen like twenty girls I want to nak.

Lumi laughs.


LUMI
this guy! You’re a bad boy o!
AMINU
o boy, let me be honest, I like babes, I like babes.
LUMI
does your girlfriend know that you’re a player like this?
AMINU
how does she want to know? Who’s going to tell her? I know how to play my game well.
LUMI
but you like her sha?


AMINU
of course. She’s like, my future wife. All this other girls are justyou know experience.

A girl speaks to them from the blue.

SHEWA
ah ah! When did the two of you become friends?


They both notice Shewa. She is holding her tray, coming from the counter.

AMINU
speak of the devil!
SHEWA
oh, so you guys were talking about me?
LUMI (smiling)
come and sit with us.
SHEWA
okay.


THIS IS A SNIPPET...
To continue reading Episode 2,
Please go to: www.fameandluv.com
Written by: Femi Balogun.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...