Friday 12 September 2014

FAME AND LUV - EPISODE 4 {SOMETHING NEW}




It’s the weekend and #FameAndLuv is here again!!

This time with Episode 4 – “Something New”.

Find out what happens next with the 4 main characters: Shewa, Lumi, Aminu and Chi-Chi...

‘Fame and Luv’ is the newest form of online entertainement. A beautiful combination of 
Photography and Dramatic writing, to narrate a story.
Every week you get a new Episode to enjoy.
Season 1 of Fame and Luv revolves around the lives of four University 
undergraduates in Lagos city.

Last week, Episode 3 was released and it was called “Out of Heaven”:
·         Lumi and Shewa had a fight because they couldn’t connect emotionally.
·         Chi-Chi gathered the courage to tell Aminu the big secret; ‘that she was no longer a Virgin’.

Wondering what happens in Episode 4?
Find out right here!

Start reading Episode 4 – “Something New” – here...

CHICKEN REPUBLIC, AKOKA – 5pm.


Lumi heads for a meal after class.
He orders a Spicy Saver from the counter.


He then heads inside the Cafeteria to find a place to sit.
He finds a free table and takes a seat.
Just as he starts to eat, someone calls out to him.

AMINU
Yoo! Lumi!


He turns to see Aminu approaching him.

LUMI
hey, Aminu, how far na?

Aminu gets to Lumi’s table. They shake hands and he takes a seat.

LUMI
you come chop?
AMINU
yeah, I just finished eating. Was on my way out when I saw you. How your side na?
LUMI
I dey o. How your own side?


AMINU
not bad bro. I even saw Shewa this morning.
LUMI
oh yeah? What did she say?
AMINU
nothing. We just said hi.
LUMI
cool. How’s your babe?
AMINU
oh Chi-Chi? Yeah, she’s fine.
LUMI
how many babes you get sef?
AMINU
no o, just one o; one wife but many mistresses.


They both laugh.

LUMI
you’re a bad guy na –
AMINU
but bro, I wanted to talk to you about something.


LUMI
oh yeah, what’s that?
AMINU
you know, I’m kinda new in this school… but I intend to make my presence felt.
 I was thinking of throwing a party mehn – a correct party! Sometime before exams.
LUMI
for real?
AMINU
for real mehn, I know you know this school better than me, so I was hoping 
we could partner on the party.
LUMI
hmmm, how many other people are you involving?
AMINU
just me and you for now. Maybe we can involve Shewa and Chi-Chi.
LUMI
I don’t know about that. Shewa and I aren’t talking anymore.


AMINU
for real? That’s too bad o… but I’m sure Chi-Chi can convince her to still join in, since they’re friends.
LUMI
yeah sure, whatever; but don’t you think we need more people?
AMINU
no, I don’t want a large clique. I have enough money for publicity; we can print a thousand fliers, 
do radio adverts and TV adverts.
LUMI
naa, there’s no need for television. All we need is some good fliers, just some small gist on 
radio and most importantly, we have to network. We have to go around school and meet people
 personally, and invite them for the party.
AMINU
hmmm. I know you know the school better than me.
LUMI
how much are you planning to charge for the gate fee?


AMINU
gate fee? No o! It’s strictly by invitation o. Plus, there’ll be enough free drinks at the bar.
LUMI
you have money to spend o.
AMINU
I told you mehn, I’m trying to make an impact. I want this school to feel me – we’ll get the
 best club in Lagos. It’s going to be a crazy night – I’ll make sure everybody has fun!
LUMI
sounds interesting o. if you don’t charge at the gate everyone will want to go.



AMINU
yeah, but then it’s strictly by invitation, so we’ll make sure we get the coolest guys 
and finest girls in there.
LUMI
hmmm. It sounds like a mad plan mehn! We’re definitely going to cause some trouble in school.
AMINU
that’s what I’m talking about!




THIS IS A SNIPPET.
To read the full episode, go to:

Written & Produced by: Femi Balogun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...