Sunday 7 September 2014

[PHOTO] Following Kim's Footsteps? Kendall Jenner, 18, Goes Completely Naked



Just four days ago Kim Kardashian went completely nude for GQ and now her baby sister Kendall who is just 18 does the same. 

The image was captured by famed photographer Russell James, Kendall is featured in his book Angels, alongside some other stunners.
And her family are obviously impressed, as big sister Kourtney shared the "inspirational" nude.
continue................


Kendall's picture comes as she admits she begged sister Kim not to come to her catwalk debut with Mark Jacobs.

Speaking to Style magazine she said: "I am doing this for me, on my own. God, I love my family but this is my thing, it's me."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...