Tuesday 9 September 2014

[PHOTO] Taylor Swift Covers Rolling Stone Plus Talks About Her Love Life Since Harry Styles



 As we all know taylor swift has had her fair share of celebrity boyfriends like Jake Gyllenhaal, John Mayer, Taylor Lautner, and Joe Jonas amongst others, "the shake it off" singer says to rolling stone that they were not casual hook ups
"I just think it's pointless if you're not in love," the "Red" chanteuse mused. "And I don't have the energy to be in love right now. So no."

To hear her tell it, she hasn't been on a single date since she and One Direction boy bander Harry Styles split in January 2013.

"I feel like watching my dating life has become a bit of national pastime. And I'm just not comfortable providing that kind of entertainment anymore," the "Shake It Off" songstress told Rolling Stone in an interview about her upcoming album, 1989, which she described to the mag as considerably less "boy-centric" than past records. (The pop record is also a very conscious departure from Swift's country roots.)
Continue..............................
"I don't like seeing slide shows of guys I've apparently dated. I don't like giving comedians the opportunity to make jokes about me at awards shows," she elaborated. "I don't like it when headlines read 'Careful, Bro, She'll Write a Song About You,' because it trivializes my work. And most of all," she said, "I don't like how all these factors add up to build the pressure so high in a new relationship that it gets snuffed out before it even has a chance to start. And so I just don't date."
Though she hasn't had a boyfriend in her life for a while, she has plenty of great girlfriends, including fellow stars Selena Gomez and Lorde. And for the moment, at least, that's all she needs.

"I really like my life right now," she told Rolling Stone. "I have friends around me all the time. I've started painting more. I've been working out a lot. I've started to really take pride in being strong. I love the album I made. I love that I moved to New York. So in terms of being happy, I've never been closer to that."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...