Thursday 2 October 2014

[PHOTOS] Always been obsessed - Kanye West's blog had a nude Kim Kardashian as girl of the Week In 2008



It turns out rapper Kanye West might have been obsessed with Kim kardashian years before he dated her, we now have proof. Kanye's old blog posts posts on his then-website kanyeuniversecity.com. have emerged .
As way back as 2008, he named Kim as his 'girl of the week', posting a nude picture of her...
She was not alone though, a year later in 2009, he named Kourtney her sister, he obviously has a thing for the Kardashian family lol

He explained the rationale behind his girl of the week posts
continue..........


    "Seriously though! I actually don't know most of the girls I post.... But there is a method to my madness, some peace to the perversion. This post gives me the opportunity to be creative. I meaning me... meaning in third person like I'm crazy Kanye West.' 'I first choose the, what I call the cover photo... I know you might not believe this but I look for something not too trashy and iconic. Everything I do is about creating memorable, iconic imagery. Obviously I don't think shots from the back are trashy depending on the specific pose. I'm basically retarded with photooshop so I feel so accomplished when I erase a logo or something like that off of a photo... Then I obviously use comic life to put the 'Where are You Yeezy' next to the girl.'
More photos from his blog below




1 comment:

  1. Don't need proof he was obsessed, it was talked about on their show that he was obsessed by his own family.. He rapped about it in more than one song.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...