Thursday 5 March 2015

Hot Mugshot Guy Jeremy Meeks Still Gets Tons of Fan Mail Plus Planning Modeling Career From Prison.



Remember Jeremy Meeks?, I am sure the ladies would.

Jeremy started an internet frenzy about eight months ago, just for being beautifully created. and it was with a hot mug shot after he was arrested in June 2014 on felony weapons charges in Stockton, Calif. After his arrest, local police posted his mugshot on Facebook, inadvertently setting in motion his unlikely ascent to stardom.



ABC News, reports that Meeks is working with agent Jim Jordan of White Cross Management to capitalize on his Internet notoriety. Jordan told ABC there's a "sea of opportunities waiting for him" once he's released from the Nevada prison where he currently resides. (He's reportedly hoping for an early release in November.)
"I'm in a place where I will be able to provide for my family and really change my life," Meeks told ABC of his viral fame. "I never thought that everyone in the world would recognize me for my looks, so I feel extremely blessed and very thankful."

"I was just thinking about missing my family," Meeks told ABC of the mugshot in question, which highlighted his pale blue eyes and chiseled jaw. "I was really thinking about my son a lot at that moment, that was the only thing that was on my mind."
When he's not working out, he keeps busy with all his fan mail. "I've got a lot of support [from] my family, my friends, and from my fans — I get hundreds and hundreds of letters every month," he shared. "I'm very thankful for all the support I've been getting."

I am happy for him, that is his lottery ticket to leaving the hard life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...