Saturday 7 March 2015

Seyi Shay - I wasn't Trying To Seduce The President With My Outfit



Singer Seyi Shay was at the MeetThePresident Youth event in Lagos last Saturday, where she met with the president and sang for him but most people were not satisfied with her fashion choice for the occassion, as rumors flied around that she wanted to seduce the president.

The "Crazy" singer however is not going to put up with it as she has refuted the claim and she has set the record straight, she told punch newspaper:
    "I am a very respectable young lady and I was not in any way trying to seduce the President with the outfit I wore. I had two outfits for the event, one was for my performance and the other was worn after I performed. The dress I was pictured in with the President was what I wore during my performance. I came on stage and greeted everyone according to their culture and I did the same for Mr. President. He was impressed and he asked where and how I knew how to greet in his native dialect and I said I learnt it. That was what brought about the giggling and smiles in the picture. I’m a performer and what I do on stage doesn’t reflect my everyday life. I had two outfits on that day and it was a youth event. Who wouldn’t feel overwhelmed meeting the President? Well, I did and I felt honoured because it is not every day you get to meet the president of your country,”
She obviously doesn't like cougars lol, I am just kidding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...