Wednesday 4 March 2015

"I Wish I Was There With You" - Nick Gordon Wishes Bobbi Kristina Brown A Happy Birthday As She Turns 22



Weeks after weeks Bobbi Kristina continues to fight for her life at Emory University Hospital in Atlanta, Ga., with her family by her side and today March 4, she just turned 22.
Even with the bad blood between her boyfriend Nick Gordon and her father Bobby Brown, he still tweeted his well-wishes to her on Wednesday, Mar. 4.
"Happy Birthday baby," Gordon, 25, wrote. "I wish I was there with you to hold you and be by your side."
The night before, Gordon watched one of the couple's favorite movies, The Hobbit. "I'm so hurt I wanna do myself in, I know I have to strong," he wrote.
"I have the best publicist in the world @Joseycrews @REALbkBrown I am watching the hobbit 2-3 our fav movie baby," he added, along with a photo of his TV. "I'm close to you baby."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...