Monday 18 August 2014

It Is A Girl - Christina Aguiulera Welcomes Baby Girl With Fiance



Christina Aguilera and fiance Matt Rutler welcomed their first child together, a baby girl, on Saturday, Aug. 16. According to Us Weekly, the Grammy winner, 33, gave birth via a C-section at Cedars-Sinai Medical Center in Los Angeles.

Nude photos of Aguilera showing off her baby bump were released by V magazine on Aug. 1. "As a woman, I'm proud to embrace my body through all stages of life, staying fearless and confident in surrendering to the unknowns the future has in store," she told the mag. She also showed her appreciation for those involved with the photo shoot via Instagram. "[Thank you for] giving me the freedom to bare my soul & body at this incredible, magical, transition time in my life. #Grateful," she wrote on Aug. 1.

Congratulations to the couple on their new bundle of Joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...