Monday 18 August 2014

[VIDEO] Katy Perry Posts Graphic Video Of Her Nose Piercing On Instagram WATCH!!!



It sure looks good on you after but it sure hurts like h*ll when you are getting it lol. Roar singer Katy perry 29 just recently got her nose pierced and even though she seemed very uncomfortable she took her time out to share this video on instagram.

"Last time I did this I was on my own with a safety pin & cube of ice @ 13. This time I thought it was best I left it to the pro's. Sorry mom (again)," Perry captioned the Instagram video of the painful process.

All i can say is all the Katy perry wanna be out there might just start piercing, maybe i should l start the business
See video after the cut.............................



Last time I did this I was on my own with a safety pin & cube of ice @ 13. This time I thought it was best I left it to the pro's. Sorry mom (again)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...