Tuesday 19 August 2014

[VIDEOS] #icebucketchallenge Check Out Different celebrities do {Don Jazzy, James Franco, Justin bieber, Tyrese Gibson et al}

#ICEBUCKETCHALLENGE!!!! Thank you @selenagomez for nominating me!!!! I nominate: @zackbraff @joeyking @keeganallen You have 24 hours!!

The #icebucketchallenge frenzy has been going round on social network. Celebrities nominating themselves and it turns out selena gomez nominated actor James franco who posted his pantless icebucket challenge on instagram with the caption
"#ICEBUCKETCHALLENGE!!!! Thank you @selenagomez for nominating me!!!! I nominate: @zackbraff @joeyking @keeganallen You have 24 hours!!"
I guess this is not stopping anytime soon.
PS: I nominate all Tunde oloyede blog readers, i would post it on here, just send me the link. You have all got 24 hours.
See other stars do theirs after the break................................................

I Nominate all the #BELIEBERS for the #alsicebucketchallenge




After workout #ALSicebucketchallenge Thanks @cristiano @tracyanderson oh and @pitbull @thenewclassic @leahremini you've been challenged!

#Replay. E be like say I don offend @Chidimavin my BG before sef. Dude poured in slow motion sha. Ogbeni it's #coldoutside o. ALS #icebucketchallenge

Not cool - he just lost his job



HAHAHA a rough wake up call from the blokes this morning. guess if you leave your nominations too long it'll come back to bite ya. Thanks for all the nominations @HollisterCo @bradhaugen @bellathorne. make sure everyone supports the cause (I donated too). NOW I NOMINATE @allisimpson @jackjohnson @thomasmartinadams #ALSicebucketchallenge

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...