Monday 20 October 2014

Amber Rose Speaks On Single Life After Wiz Khalifa Split - "I'm Doing Pretty Good"



Model Amber Rose,30, talked about her current state and her new single life after filing for divorce from husband Wiz Khalifa to Us Weekly while hosting XXIV Karat's Launch Party at The Beverly Hilton Hotel in Beverly Hills on Thursday, Oct. 16.
"I'm okay. I'm doing pretty good," Rose, 30, told Us weekly reporters at her event. 
"I am going through a divorce and technically I'm single I guess you could say but I'm just not ready for that," 
she added on whether she's ready to date again.
"I'm focused on my son and I'm focused on work and I really don't have time for a man right now."
On her son Sebastian she told the magazine,
"He's talking a lot now and he's obsessed with pumpkins," she told Us of her baby's latest obsession. "All day it's, 'Pumpkin, pumpkin!' I'm gonna dress him as a pumpkin too [for Halloween]. It's going to be awesome." 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...