Tuesday 21 October 2014

[PHOTO] Nicki Minaj Covers GQ November Issue, Talk About Her Next Album "The Pinkprint"



Sexy, sultry, beautiful rapper Nicki Minaj covers the GQ November issue and she dished out some details about her third album, "The Pinkprint", which is due out this late November 2014. She said,

“I always thought that by the time I put out a third album, I would want to come back to natural hair and natural makeup,”
“I thought, I will shock the world again and just be more toned down. I thought that would be more shocking than to keep on doing exactly what they had already seen.”
The rapper has gone back to her natural hair color and mainly been seen in sleek and sophisticated outfits.  I sure cannot wait to get the album


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...