Saturday 25 October 2014

Usher Speaks On His Disappointment In Justin Bieber's Recent Behavior In Billboard Magazine's New Issue



We all know that pop star, Justin Bieber has not been far from the headlines, from punching paparazzi, to dragging out a dramatic on-again, off-again relationship with Selena Gomez, to his multiple arrests, he sure has changed over the years from the cute kid who was topping charts and breaking records to something else.


He started his career with Usher when he was just 13 years old, auditioning for the chart-topper to score a record deal with Usher and Scooter Braun's Raymond Braun Media Group.
Usher was featured in the new issue of Billboard magazine and he had things to say about his protege,
"I can say I'm not happy with all the choices my friend has made, but I'm supportive of him," Usher told the mag. "He's making his own decisions and it's important to show support."
"Our relationship is more man-to-man now," Usher explained. "I try my hardest to give as much positive reinforcement as I can. I'll punch him in the f---ing chest when I need to, and give him a hug and kiss when I need to." 
"It's more than just mentoring," Usher told Billboard. "I love the kid."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...