Thursday 19 February 2015

Fault In Our Stars Actor Ansel Elgort Speaks On Losing His Virginity At 14



Elgort is one player, 14? damn! so very  very young.

Contrary to his role as Augustus Waters in Fault in our stars, Elgort is absolutely not in the circle of virgins. As a matter of fact, he has left the circle since when he was 14 years old.


The 21 year old actor said in an interview with ELLE Magazine
“I was 14 [when I lost my virginity]. I had no clue what I was doing, and neither did the girl,” the 21-year-old actor told Elle magazine. “I didn’t even make the lighting good. That’d be one thing I’d do differently. It was, like, fluorescent, bright bedroom light, like, over the covers.”
Elgort, though, insists he’s not a playboy, saying he prefers to have a serious girlfriend versus seeing a string of women — but that’s partly because of the prospect of constant good sex.
“I prefer to be with someone I can trust. I’m more into that,” he said. “If you like someone and the sex is really good and you enjoy spending time together, why wouldn’t you make that person your girlfriend? Why go around dating random girls and having terrible sex when you can be with someone you really like?”
smh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...