Sunday 15 February 2015

Nollywood Actress, Adediwura Blarkgold Says She lost her virginity on a Val’s day



 For those of you who have been waiting for an extreme close up with sexy Yoruba actress, Adediwura ‘Blarkgold’ Adesegha, well now you have it. Although it might just be TMI but the actress who has long been separated from her husband whom she bore a cute son recalled her most unforgettable Valentine experience.
Adediwura revealed the most indelible in her mind was the one spent with the father of her only son, a couple of years back that led to her losing her virginity as a woman. According to Vanguard


“My most unforgettable Valentine was when my pride as a lady went down the lagoon - I was deflowered!. I can never forget that experience because it was a great turning point in my life and I smile each time I remember because it was earned by the father of my child” she said.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...